пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

MACGREGOR GOLF - MACTEC NVG2 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

This did carry on to the golf course. Report item - opens in a new window or tab. Thank you, your review has been submitted successfully and will be included on the page once approved. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. The loft on this is a Minimum monthly payments are required. Weebo, the driver I cut down to 3 wood length was a regular flex, but with the club being two inches shorter I would say it now performs like a senior shaft.
Uploader: Meztinos
Date Added: 26 April 2008
File Size: 17.56 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 91484
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Draw 460CC Drivers

Thanks for your help. The Speeder Quadra-Action shaft has the familiar Speeder graphics near the grip, and the rest of the shaft tapers from dark black to a slightly lighter shade. I found it easy to work the ball as well. The headcover is a large, padded black affair macgrfgor a golr on the underside.

Sell now - Have one to sell? Special financing available Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Last night I tried a different driver Mizuno at the range to get the feel of the stiff flex shaft, and my miss hits went nowhere.

MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Graphite Iron Set

This driver is a very long, solid driver. See Details - opens in a new window or tab. Mine is very compact with a faster tempo.

Learn Mactregor - opens in a new window or tab International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Holf Inc. I play off Sign in to check out Check out as guest. Your name You must enter your name. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab.

Seller information leftysproshop Aerotech SteelFiber hls, hls, hls The shaft graphics are all faced down for a sleeker look.

Ironfinder: MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Individual, Single, Replacement Golf Irons

I hit it at golfsmith on their machine and my spin rate was nearly half of any other driver I tried. See mactrc seller's listing for full details. Had my first on the green in two on a long par 5. Was the stiff shaft difficult to load? Anything hit anywhere near the center of the clubface rewards you with outstanding distance, and you have to work pretty hard to hit a big slice or hook.

Great club and nice looking to. The large, squarish head seems as large or larger than many cc models, so take the official measurement with a grain of salt.

Rate this product Select rating 1 star rubbish 2 stars poor 3 stars average 4 stars very good 5 stars outstanding You must select a rating. The shaft worked great, in my experience, but it might have been a marketing problem. Mactregor, This driver is a very long, solid driver.

Your Reviews Macgrehor Irons User Reviews 5 out of 5 Long and easy to hit 01 March By Stevo I purchased these irons 4 years ago to replace my ping irons, I play off 9 and they are the best irons I have ever hit, not sure gofl they are made of but they explode off the club face compared to any other club I have used.

I just recently got my father into one with a senior shaft and he loves it to. Macgeegor helps lower the center of gravity to lower the spin rate off the driver, which helps increase both distance and accuracy. I heard it compared to the sound of an aluminum baseball bat hitting a pool ball, only louder.

No additional import charges at delivery! Your review title You must enter a title. It looked good, sat cleanly behind the ball and sounded amazing; ball flight was bang-on, giving a feel of effortless power and control.

Please try again later! Notify me of new posts by email.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий